How can I show the hours worked on the payslip?
The system can calculate hourly pay and display details on the payslip. To use this feature, start a pay run and then follow these steps:
- On the right side of the Gross Pay Details screen, under 'Extra Options', click 'Add'.
- Change the special pay type to 'Hourly or unit rate'.
- Enter the number of hours in the Qty box.
- Enter the hourly rate in the Rate box.
- If you use more than one rate, repeat the steps above.
Alternatively, you can enter a note in the Pay Advice box and it will appear at the bottom of the payslip.
If you want the hourly rate to appear automatically on each new pay run, you can enter it on the employee's Payslip Items tab.