The Payroll Site

How can I change the salary, pay frequency and court orders?

We have recently moved these settings and you can now access them using the 'Payslip Items' tab. Court orders appear at the bottom of that page, under the heading 'Attachment Orders'.

Back to the FAQ

Return to The Payroll Site