The Payroll Site

If I use your service, do I still need my accountant?

We do not provide bookkeeping, tax advice or the preparation of VAT returns, company accounts or self assessment tax returns. If you require any of these services then you will need to use a suitably experienced person, such as an accountant.

Back to the FAQ

Return to The Payroll Site