How do I export my pay run figures to Sage Business Cloud / Sage One?
Sage Business Cloud is an online accounting system created by Sage. It was previously called Sage One. If you have a Sage Business Cloud account you can transfer your payroll figures directly, saving you from retyping them.
To set up your account on The Payroll Site:
- Click the 'Accounting' option.
- Click 'Edit Details' and select the option for 'Sage Business Cloud'.
- Click 'Set to Defaults' or fill in the nominal codes manually.
- Click 'Connect' and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be redirected to the Sage website, where you should click the 'Allow' button.
To transfer your figures:
- Use The Payroll Site to calculate your pay run as normal and click 'Confirm Payments'.
- Click the 'Export to Accounting' button.
- Click 'Create Accounting Transaction'.
- Click 'Send to Sage', which will create a journal entry in your Sage account.