How do I export my pay run figures to KashFlow?
KashFlow is an online accounting system provided by KashFlow Software Ltd. If you have an account with KashFlow, you can send your payroll figures directly to their system, to save you from retyping them.
To set up your KashFlow account:
- Switch on API access. Depending on when you joined KashFlow, the API settings may be within Apps or Settings.
- If you want to limit access, set KashFlow to only allow API requests from our IP addresses, which are currently 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168.
- Switch on journals using the option at the bottom of the Chart of Accounts within your KashFlow settings.
To set up your account on The Payroll Site:
- Click the 'Accounting' option.
- Click 'Edit Details' and then select 'KashFlow API'.
- Fill in the username, password and nominal codes that you use for KashFlow.
- Click 'Save Changes'.
To transfer your figures:
- Use The Payroll Site to calculate your pay run as normal and click 'Confirm Payments'.
- Click the 'Export to Accounting' button.
- Click 'Create Accounting Transaction'.
- Click 'Send to KashFlow', which will create a journal entry in your KashFlow account.