The Payroll Site

How can I transfer my pay run figures to my accounting system?

To save you from retyping figures into your accounting system, you can transfer your pay run data to QuickBooks Online, KashFlow, QuickFile, FreeAgent or various Sage products. Each of these systems is covered by a separate question in our FAQ list.

You can also export your figures to a CSV file which is compatible with Excel and some accounting systems. To access this feature, calculate and confirm your pay run as normal and then click the 'Export to Accounting' button.

Back to the FAQ

Return to The Payroll Site